West Coast EMT's certified EMT program is designed to give the students the skills and knowledge to function as a working Emergency Medical Technician and to facilitate the passing of the National Registry Exam.
Our 12 week Saturday EMT program is intended for those who want to gain employment as a Firefighter, work on an ambulance, and work as an ER Tech in a hospital. It is also for those individuals who are planning to obtain higher level medical training such as RN, PA, or MD as an enhancement for the competitive application process for those professions.
Included with Tuition
- ICS 100 & 700
- OCEMS Accreditation Course
- (2) Ambulance observations
- Skills practice and testing
- NREMT Psychomotor Skills exam
- Course Completion Certification
- Online learning platform (online course work is required)
Full Payment - due at registration
Payment Plan - $600 due at registration
Balance due first day of class.
Payment must be made on or before the due date listed for each class. Failure to pay on assigned date will result in being dropped from the program.
Required Course Material
The textbook is not included. We will be using the AAOS 11th Edition EMT Textbook. You must have the textbook for the course.
You can purchase the textbook from West Coast EMT.
**Classes starting in 2022 will be using the AAOS 12th Edition EMT Textbook**
You must have the American Heart Association Basic Life Support for Healthcare provider CPR card at the start of class.
You must be at least 18 years of age to enroll.
You must have a copy of your Hepatitis B Vaccination
You must have a copy of your Tuberculosis Skin Test (must be within the past 6 months)
You must have a copy of your COVID-19 Vaccination card (with minimum of 1st dose)
You must have a copy of your HS Dipolma, GED Certificate, or Ability to Benfit Test
Grooming Standards- Men must be clean shaved and Female's must have their hair pulled back or braided. No visible piercings and tattoo's must be covered
- January 8, 2022 - March 26, 2022: Saturdays from 8:00AM-5:00PM (1 seat left)1960 Chicago Avenue, Suite D-19 Riverside, CA 92507
- April 2, 2022 - June 18, 2022: Saturdays from 8:00AM-5:00PM (39 seats left)1960 Chicago Avenue, Suite D-19 Riverside, CA 92507
- June 25, 2022 - September 10, 2022: Saturdays from 8:00AM-5:00PM (40 seats left)1960 Chicago Avenue, Suite D-19 Riverside, CA 92507
- September 17, 2022 - December 3, 2022: Saturdays from 8:00AM-5:00PM (40 seats left)1960 Chicago Avenue, Suite D-19 Riverside, CA 92507